Protecting Your Future after an Accident
Someone was distracted, reckless or irresponsible. And you got hurt.
A moment of carelessness can have lasting effects on your life. Not only are you physically injured, you might be unable to work.
You’re losing income, but your expenses are high. Your future is on the line.
At a difficult time like this, don’t sign anything—or say anything to an insurance company—that could limit your ability to collect full compensation for your losses.
Instead, get a lawyer to fight for everything you need to return to better times.
Like the experienced Decatur personal injury attorneys at Tuggle, Schiro, Lichtenberger & Themer.
Our mission is providing Real Help for Real People. And we’re dedicated to our Central Illinois neighbors in Decatur and Springfield.
You can find us at our conveniently located office near downtown Decatur:
After an accident, let us help you.
Decatur Personal Injury Attorneys for All Kinds of Cases
When other drivers or people responsible for your injuries try to avoid what they owe you, it isn’t fair.
When the insurance company tries to avoid helping you, it isn’t fair.
They’ll have lawyers on their side. But when you have a Decatur personal injury lawyer from Tuggle, Schiro, Lichtenberger & Themer, you can make sure the fight is fair.
We help with multiple kinds of personal injury cases, including:
We’ll also help with premises liability cases—when slips and falls, construction hazards or other dangers you encounter on someone’s property leave you hurt.
We start by listening to what happened to you and letting you know your options—for FREE.
How Do Personal Injury Cases Work in Decatur?
Personal injury law is complicated. Every case is different. Your lawyer can take care of all the important parts:
- Negligence: Showing that someone else’s actions, or failure to act in a reasonable way, caused you harm.
- Comparative Fault: Establishing how much responsibility you had for the accident—and how much liability the other driver or property owner had.
- Settlement: Negotiating an agreement for your compensation.
- Damages: Seeking money for several types of losses, including medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering
- Liens: Reducing the expenses you must reimburse out of your personal injury settlement—like health insurance claims or workers’ compensation payments—so you actually receive as much compensation as possible
- Contingency Fees: Freeing you from paying any attorney’s fee until you win your claim.
An experienced Decatur Springfield personal injury lawyer knows how the law works—and the tactics insurance companies use to work against you.
Get Answers to Your Decatur Personal Injury Questions
It’s understandable if you have a lot of questions after an accident. The trauma left you stunned. You’re suddenly dealing with problems you didn’t have yesterday.
At Tuggle, Schiro, Lichtenberger & Themer, we believe in treating you with dignity and respect. Part of that is helping you understand everything going on with your case, including:
- How does the personal injury claims process work?
- What do all the legal terms mean?
- How will my compensation be calculated?
Personal injury claims have elements you might not even have considered. But a knowledgeable Decatur Springfield personal injury attorney can handle everything you need, so you can move on with your life.
Working with a lawyer is low-risk for you, because at Tuggle, Schiro, Lichtenberger & Themer, you pay NO FEE UNTIL YOU WIN.